Starting a business, staying in business, or growing a business can be challenging enough without having to invest large amounts of your capital in legal fees or living in fear of a lawsuit. Because The Baumgartner Law Firm believes that business is the engine that pulls all the other cars in the economic train we strive to keep your legal costs down through fixed fee agreements and flexible fee agreements. As a business owner you should never have to decide between getting the legal advice you need and want or making payroll. Our goal is always to find solutions that allow you to focus on your business because you know that you are protected legally.
Call today to ask about the Baumgartner Law Firm’s “Business Owner’s General Counsel Program.” This is our fixed fee program that allows you to access legal advice for your company, family and employees when you need it without having to worry about big lawyer bills showing up.
We offer a variety of services to make this happen including:
- Counseling on legal considerations of starting a business
- Business formation, Articles of Incorporation or Organization
- Business entity conversions
- Securities law compliance and private funding
- Writing and Negotiating Contracts
- Tailoring Employee Handbooks to Your Needs
- Employment Contracts
- Non-compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
Do you have questions or do you want to make an appointment in this area?