Dr. Baumgartner has the expertise and background to get you the results you deserve.
When you need an attorney with real world experience beyond just being a lawyer, the Baumgartner Law Firm is the right fit for you. With experience in medical research and physiology, private industry, and generational wealth transfer Dr. Baumgartner can give your case a perspective and level of understanding you can’t find in other places.
Dr. Wade Baumgartner, Ph.D., J.D.
Legal Practice Areas:
- Business Law and Services
- Homeowners/Condominium Associations and Real Estate
- Patents and Trademarks
- Successions and Probate
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Beyond being a lawyer Dr. Baumgartner has worked in the risk managment industry, production agriculture, teaching and research, and intellectual property asset managment. If you want an attorney with real world experience who brings more to the table than what they teach in law school contact Dr. Baumgartner today.
- Bachelor of Science University of Illinois, 1996
- Masters Degree in Molecular Genetics, University of Illinois, 1999
- Ph.D. in Physiology, focus Reproductive Endocrinology, University of Illinois, 2003
- Juris Doctorate, cum laude, University of Illinois College of Law, 2005
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Patent Attorney
- Dean George McMahon Inns of Court, Baton Rouge, Louisiana